Monday, November 8, 2010
INTRODUCING...
So this is a little surprise for Gail from me and the kids. I have had the pleasure to get to know not only Gail, but her 3 most precious children over the years.
Maya, a young woman already, I met at auditions for Oliver. You could just see the talent pouring out of her as she won all of our hearts singing "Where is love". Aaron & Lydia I only recently met, but they were just as sweet as I imagined.
Aaron was so much fun to watch during the Music Man this year. I swear he grew into a little lad just in the few months we spent together. He started off as a timid, yet talented young boy, and left me crying during Gary Indiana. He has a huge personality and is going to continue stealing all of hearts as he grows up.
Lydia is such a pumpkin. That smile lit up the stage and went all the way to the back row. She reminds me so much of myself when I was one of the children in the King & I years back. One day I found her so covered in the makeup base i couldnt help but laugh because i remember doing the exact same thing. I wanted to be just like the big kids!
Gail, you have raised three of the most amazing children. I love you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


She certainly has raised some amazing kiddos!!!....Gail is an amazing mom, an incredible woman....Gail, you are loved!!!
ReplyDelete~Heids