Sunday, January 16, 2011

Update...

Well its been awhile since I have actually written something on my blog. 
School is over for me on Thursday and then my days will only include choir
and working with Mrs. Warbalow at MHLT in the afternoons. Im still planning
on going on my mission trip in March, although i still have no idea where exactly
I will be going. But i do know that it is not in my control but in God's. He knows
his plans for me so its time i give my full trust to him. We had our middle school dance fundraiser on Friday it was an amazing turn out. Les Mis started and I received 
the role of Madame Thenadier! I cannot wait for the show and for the next few months
of cast bonding time. I have been doing nothing all weekend but watching NFL, my manly
past-time. The Packers CRUSHED the Falcons last night. It was the most amazing game and
we are definitely Super Bowl bound! My Pats play the Jets today so Im hoping for another awesome win. I will end this update with a verse that has been bring me much hope this past week and continues to be one that run to when im feeling down. 

"Consider it joy whenever you face trials of many kinds" 
James 1:2 

Love always, 

No comments:

Post a Comment