Okay, things that inspire me daily obviously starts with film if you know anything about me, ha. With the Oscars approaching next month, I am in my movie mode once again and loving it. I am positively in love with Lincoln, maybe because I am history buff. Or maybe its the fact that Daniel Day Lewis makes me melt and always will. It was beautifully captured and had an incredible cast that made the characters come to life. An inspiring story and an outstanding performance by DDL makes this my top pick so far this year!
Here is a recent photo I took on an adventure of dear old Bowling Green last weekend. I am color fanatic so this picture is refreshing to me because of the mix of vintage tones throughout the background. Just thought I would share :)
And of course, I have to add in a picture and photographer than inspire me. It wouldn't be my blog without it! Here is a picture I find myself looking back at throughout the week.
Thats all for tonight!
Melanie
JUST KIDDING! Here is a baby picture for fun :)




No comments:
Post a Comment