It has been a crazy year for me and I am finally back to blogging after severely neglecting it for months. So much has happened and I don't even know where to begin but I guess I start by talking about inspiration.
My entrepreneurship prof has been speaking SO heavily on being inspired and passionate in life and how these two things will carry your dreams as far as you want them to go. I have made a change in my life to truly start paying attention to what inspires me and document it. Here are some of my findings thus far! :)
This photo is of one of my favorite actresses of all time, Kate Winslet. It captures her rare and captivating beauty and also uses the most wonderful color palette to highlight her attributes. Call me a photo nerd but thats what makes me go crazy about this!
Although the quality of this photograph is terrible, it is one of the most moving pictures I have seen. It is from the wreckage of 9/11 and speaks so heavily of the comfort that we have not only in horrific and tragic days but all the time. His love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on us.
This has been such a realization for me this school year already. Our savior loves us even though we give him so many reasons not to. He never leaves nor forsakes us and is a gracious and merciful God. I feel so lucky and beyond blessed
I cannot get over how precious this picture is. Its just priceless and makes me smile more than anything. I mean seriously, come on! How cute.
LOVE ALWAYS,
Melanie Merle




No comments:
Post a Comment