Sunday, September 23, 2012

Obsessed.

Currently I am obsessed with so many things. Things that occupy my mind, thoughts and time. Here they are :)

  • Higher Deeper Wider by Citipointe. This song is on repeat every second of every day and I quote the lyrics in all my conversations. It is such a powerful reminder that his love is higher deeper and wider than we can ever fathom. 
  • Halloween costumes. I literally look every single day at unique DIY costume ideas for halloween. I ADORE dressing up so the anticipation is killing me. 
  • KAB Lifegroup. I cannot describe how blessed I am to be serving alongside some of the most amazing people. Our lifegroup is always on my mind as well as all the people that attend. God has been using us in big ways. 
  • Celine Dion. Okay so she is always my obsession not just recently. I am always in the mood for her songs and the 90s flashbacks that come with. 
  • Tim Keller. I have read two of his books now but my absolute favorite is A Reason For God. It is one of the most powerful books I have ever read and has taught me the answers to so many theological questions. 
  • Baking. Okay so I am not the stereotypical girl in many ways, but I always will be in the area of baking. I could bake all day and night. Its one of the several ways I am turning into a mother already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment